- Domain Name
- How To
- Web Design
Website design, development and SEO Blog
- When was the last time you updated your website? If it's been a while, it's time to give your website a makeover! Follow these handy tips to help whip your website into shape for 2016.
January 28, 2016 at 11:01am
- Danny is REALLY tough on his work chairs and usually wears them out at the base. You'll never guess where he found the perfect office chair!
October 29, 2015 at 2:54pm
- Often considered to be one of the most overlooked areas for driving search traffic and sales conversions are your website images. Optimising your images assists in getting your ecommerce products to show up in Google image and web search.
October 1, 2015 at 2:55pm
- NOW is the time to START to prepare your Online Store for the Christmas Sales! So we've created a checklist to help you get MORE from your Ecommerce website.
September 17, 2015 at 2:55pm
- Most people register their domain at one place and then have their website hosted elsewhere. We show you how to find out where your domain is located and who registered it, in 4 easy steps.
September 3, 2015 at 3:00pm
- A beginners guide to simple things you can do to improve your website ranking and drive more targeted traffic to your website.
October 27, 2014 at 10:36am
- Losing your mobile phone or tablet or, worst still, having it stolen is every businesses worst fear. But did you know that you can render a phone useless, even if the SIM card has been changed?
July 10, 2014 at 8:00am
- 9 Free web development tools or programs that Fat Galah frequently uses to make our life easier. From password management systems to vector drawing programs, there's something here for everyone!
May 30, 2014 at 3:45pm
- Search engine spiders or bots crawl your website to collect data and index it in the search engines. Find out how to use robots.txt files to protect files and improve your SEO and why every website should have one.
May 23, 2014 at 3:45pm
- We're no longer tied to a desk, so being able to send and receive emails 'on the go' is vital.
Follow our step-by-step guide and you'll be accessing your email on your iPad or iPhone in under 10mins.
April 16, 2014 at 10:00am